Careful budgeting may be enough for the present, but financial planning can give you lifetime stability. Finances can be stressful and personal, but trusting a financial professional can establish savings plans and investments that increase your wealth. Whether you are the head of household, a student planning for education payments, or a single parent supporting children, financial planning is crucial.
With Layton Wealth Management, you have access to investment services that will prepare your finances for the years ahead. Our financial professionals will create a savings plan that fits your financial situation and allows you to reach your goals. Additionally, we’ll analyze your financial situation and advise you accordingly. Here is a look at common financial concerns and our investment services.
Establishing Savings Goals
Putting money away will keep you prepared for emergencies and allow you to reach major financial goals. Of course, every household is unique and has it’s own needs when it comes to finances. There are a number of concerns families have when establishing savings goals. The first is to identify financial needs in the years to come.
Here are some of the top concerns Utah families have when it comes to finances:
- Car purchases and payments
- College tuition
- Wedding costs
- Mortgage payments
- Retirement plans
- Helping aging parents
- Paying off debt
- Earning additional income
As we mentioned, we understand that everybody has unique financial circumstances and needs. Our professionals will analyze your situation and provide advice to effectively manage your finances. No matter your concern, we hope to provide you with the solution to handle the finances. See what services are available for Bountiful residents.
Investment Services In Utah
Medical emergencies and layoffs at work can add a lot of stress to your family and finances. Having enough money in your savings will provide extra padding during times of need and keep you afloat during hard situations. Our service will help you establish savings goals, build an investment portfolio, and equip yourself with the right life insurance plan.
Here is a look at our financial planning services:
- Life Insurance: No savings plan is complete without a life insurance plan. If the head of household were to pass away, these plans will support their family in times of need. We will help you find the life insurance plan that is best for your family.
- Savings: Retirement, college, and homes are very common savings goals. With our help, we can create a savings plan that will allow you to reach all of these goals. Depending on your income and lifestyle, we will be able to create a plan that will put a downpayment within reach.
- Stock Market: This is one of the greatest tools for your finances. Investing in the stock market is the most reliable way to grow your wealth at a rate that outpaces inflation. With the right investments and management, you can grow your wealth as costs and standards of living increase.
We allow you to take complete control over your finances. You can pick which services are best for you and really direct your finances to reflect your circumstances and life. A financial planner will be able to cater to your needs and listen to your goals to suggest the best options for managing your money.
Get a Certified Financial Planner!
Planning your future financial security doesn’t have to be difficult. With the help of Layton Wealth Management, you can establish your goals for the years ahead. No matter what your needs are, we can strategize the right plan for you. If you’d like to discuss your goals, contact us here or at 801-678-4751 to schedule a consultation!